How far away is your paradise?
We never quite know how close we are to our dreams, do we? The key is to keep going because it could be just round the next corner.
- One trick is to set yourself a realistic goal. Make sure it's 'do-able'. We all love to dream of a world where things happen according to plan without obstacle or delay, but sadly this path tends to be a bit elusive.
- Create a plan that fits around your existing timescale and keep to it.
- Tell your friends and family that you're busy working when you're working towards your dreams. If you've worked out your timetable well, you should be able to carry on without interruption. If you find this doesn't work, re-think your timetable and be firm about when you're busy.
- When things don't go accordingly to plan, don't despair. Keep going and put a smile on your face. Sooner or later, you will make progress.
- Don't forget - the best things take time!
March has been a hectic month for me and we're already three quarters through.... Here's hoping the last few days go as well as the first have.
Keep going with your aspirations. It's the only way forward. Best of luck.