Sunday 26 January 2014

Get set, ready, steady... GO!

 
 
Well, the quiet that January usually brings to most of us is almost at an end. I'm not sure I'm ready for the race to begin, but here we go...  The moment February dawns, the diary fills up so let's get ready, during this last peaceful week of January, and prepare to get busy.

MR BUSY

There are no directions to success. Generally, people stumble around in the darkness searching, looking in the strangest corners, hoping and trying their best, until one day - wow, this must be it, a glimmer of a road sign lighting the way.
 
No-one ever won their dreams by watching television, or surfing the internet! Ironically, that's what you (and I) are doing now.
 


What are your goals for 2014?
 
Last week I received my public lending rights statement, which surprised and delighted me. More people than I ever dreamt are borrowing my books from the libraries across the UK. It's working... finally things are beginning to take a turn in the right direction, proof that effort does pay off, in the end. The trick is to keep going. Never give up on yours dreams because if you do, you'll never know how close you were to achieving them...


No comments:

Post a Comment